In the Bahamas





I must tell you that while I was traveling . . .  NAY– seeking adventure along the magical Bahama islands,  I did find a lonesome white sandy beach with Weeeee Piggies living upon it. Never have I considered such a dirty hairy animal look so endearing until I did see these unpleasant creatures swim in the most crystal clear waters, one could experience in such a life time. 

Pray – I tell you of a most gruesome danger I did face, as I did step foot upon the white powdery sand beach. I did encounter A GINORMOUS and most HUNGRY pig that did bite my Booty! To my surprise it did pain me upon my lower right cheek. 

So it seems that I did feed this colossal pig too slowly. It did chomp most firmly upon my buns! Fortunately, my mobile communication device a.k.a. my cell phone was routinely tucked in my back pocket. This plastic device did save me from bleeding out my backside. My life was spared once again. Nine lives I do have. 

It doth bring jovial tears to the edge of mine eyes each time this moment echoes within my whimsical memory.  
This token, of repeat laughter I receive from this experience, is disproportionate to the initial crisis I did encounter. A colossal pig did try and eat me for lunch!

This Pig story is but one of the many beloved stories from The Paradisiacal and Unforgettable Bahama vacation.

While the rest of the world lay at home in Covid-19 quarantine .  .  .  . 

We did fly,  We did hop, We did skip and jump across the deserted islands of the Bahamas for multiple days. We did experience morning paddle board floats above hungry sharks. We spent the afternoons on the beaches with the ankle biting iguanas. We drove mini dingy boats across the open sea with our lunches packed up tightly. We set out to discover old ship wrecks and treasures. We discovered a most unfamiliar and spectacular fish grotto filled with beautiful schools of fish that swam into our faces and slapped our noses and cheeks with their fins.  We enjoyed much laughter and and conversation, Books and songs aplenty. We even safely and kindly escaped the government tracking us down for jumping the islands.  These explorations are all an unmatched adventure to anything we have ever voyaged before on a foreign land.  

(Grand Bahama, Exuma, Eleuthera, Staniel Cay, Harbor Island, Captiva Island)

Comments

Popular Posts