LOVE TODAY

Whoa! It has taken almost 6 months to read this book. That's a long time for a short book!
This book started slow and moved slow. But I like every bit of it, that is why it was so slow.
I like all of the thoughts and the daily reminders that I have been reading.
 I feel like this book has helped me find a peaceful place inside. 
It has helped me in lots of ways.
–  I have slowed down, and simplified. 
– I am trying to give more attention 
to the things that are of most importance in my life.
 – I am learning to be more accepting of myself, 
more loving, and less judge-mental.
– I started to read this book to find how to
love others in better ways, and to increase the love in my home.
This book has been most helpful! 
But I am surprised to learn that I am more
on a journey to better accept myself,
 and to increase the love that I have for myself.
This is an important skill – to better love yourself in turn 
helps you to better love those around you.
I am talking about a full hearted kind of love. 
A Godly kind of love. I hope and pray that I can learn to 
find and feel this kind of FULL love! Life is such a wonderful journey.

Comments

Popular Posts