Love Me Like You Do


I love this video - what talented girls! 
 I love this creative compilation of Love songs. 
These words speak right to my heart and emotions.
This song reminds me that, 
I AM A LUCKY PERSON WHO IS IN LOVE. 
To love someone and to be loved equally in return,
 is one of the greatest blessings that I have in my life.
My life is full of Joy, adventure, and new things; 
And my life is full of hard work, hardship, and pain.  
And I LOVE every bit of it, because every part of it helps me to learn and grow. 
I am grateful for all of it! 
Most of all I am so grateful that I am experiencing all of my life with my most precious – and my most beloved one – James.
I am so lucky  . . .  LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO!

Comments

Popular Posts