Out Numbered
I love all of these Boys!
I always wanted my 1st child to be a boy, so that there would be a big bother, or a protector.
Then when #2 came around I wanted it to be a boy as well, because I wanted my 2 children to be good buddies.
Once #3 was on the way I thought - well I'm prepared with all the stuff, it would just be easy to have another boy. I pretty much know what to do now. Bring it on!
And then the final wrap #4 I felt like a girl would really soften up this bunch and it would be fun to have a girl, but it might just throw off my groove.
#4 Was our final BABY BOY and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I was raised with a bunch of brothers, and quite Out numbered then.
I supposed I was being prepared for this kind of motherhood.
I am out numbered again – And I am ready to go.
The Lord knows us all individually, and he has a plan for us.
The Lord knows us all individually, and he has a plan for us.



Comments
Post a Comment