Every Precious Piece
I am so blessed to have such an amazing family.
I love my husband James and everything about him. I especially love that James is so devoted to our family. When I think of one word that might begin to describe James, I think of his "Integrity".
I love my Sam, he is so loving and trusting. He is so eager to learn and to do what is right. Sam is very good at communicating with others and describing the way that he feels. One word to describe my Sam – Peaceful.
I love my Luke, he is full of joy, laughter, and love. He is very good at taking any situation and making it a funny moment to laugh about. Luke adds lots of joy and silliness to our family. He loves to show his love by cuddling, sharing with others, and blowing kisses. He often offers words of love "bye, I love ya". One word to describe Luke – Colorful.
I love my Bryce, he is a very happy baby who offers lots of smiles. He loves attention, he truly loves to make eye contact and loves interacting with others. Although he cannot speak, he is very good at keeping eye contact and carrying on a conversation with his facial expressions. Bryce brings a very real peace into our home that we can all feel and love.


Comments
Post a Comment