Soak up the Sun
We went down to Brent's condo in St. George for weekend. It feels so great to be in sunny St. George swimming while it’s snowing back at home.
We spent about a week with James’ Family enjoying the sunny weather, and enjoying the get-a-way.
We spent about a week with James’ Family enjoying the sunny weather, and enjoying the get-a-way.
James and I teased again about the idea of moving to St. George. We have this conversation with each other every fall because we fear the coming winter.
If we were to consider only the weather, we would move back to St. George in a heart beat. I would trade the Freezing Cold Winters for the Burning Hot Summers. I love to be warm – And who doesn’t love more days hiking, biking, swimming, and playing at parks.
If we were to consider only the weather, we would move back to St. George in a heart beat. I would trade the Freezing Cold Winters for the Burning Hot Summers. I love to be warm – And who doesn’t love more days hiking, biking, swimming, and playing at parks.
I believe the day will come when we really consider all things and decide once and for all . . . Are we moving back to St. George?


Comments
Post a Comment