1st Haircut for Luke - 8 Months
It breaks my heart to cut the soft fuzzy hair. Baby hair is so soft, like rabbit. I love to kiss the top of Luke's head because it is so soft. When Luke started to look like a girl because of his long hair I decided it was time.
Wow, he looks so much cuter in his new haircut! or should I say handsome?
I know that it is tradition to keep the baby locks that I cut off for the first time, so that I can put them in a scrapbook. But I don't have a scrapbook. I might regret it later but I just threw it all away, I was ready to be done with that intense project. It sure is hard to cut the hair of a baby that is 8 months old.
Wow, he looks so much cuter in his new haircut! or should I say handsome?
I know that it is tradition to keep the baby locks that I cut off for the first time, so that I can put them in a scrapbook. But I don't have a scrapbook. I might regret it later but I just threw it all away, I was ready to be done with that intense project. It sure is hard to cut the hair of a baby that is 8 months old.



Comments
Post a Comment