Welcome to our Home Swiggle
This is Swiggle! (Born June 24th)
Most of you know that I love Bearded Dragons . . . they are way cool. These lizards are super friendly and social reptiles. I purchased swiggle at about 6 weeks old so that makes his birthday sometime in June. Lets just say June 24th (Born 5 months after Luke). I decided to buy swiggle with my birthday money I got from my grandma. Yeah . . . it's my birthday and I got a lizard.
So we live 5 minutes (walking distance) from a pet store. Ever since we moved here I have been making regular trips to the pet store. Of coarse I am always checking out the Bearded Dragons and the Birds. So for three years I have been scoping things out.
The day I purchased swiggle I was so excited about the new baby dragons with gorgeous red coloring. The father dragon (Apolo) is the most beautiful Bearded Dragon I have ever seen. I decided I had waited long enough and it was time to buy another dragon. Swiggle is Bearded Dragon #4.
These dragons can really get quite expensive, because they eat so many crickets. But it's super fun to take care of them and I thought it would be really fun to have a pet in our house for Sam.



Comments
Post a Comment