Luke Boo is 6 Months Old
Length: 26 inches long
Weight: 14.1 pounds
Head Circumference: 16.75 inches
Wow Time Flys!
• Growth- My 6 month appointment went well, other than the Doctor was concerned that I might have a dislocated hip. When he bent my knees into my chest, I suppose my joint felt a little squishy and loose. Luckily the X-ray confirmed that my hip is growing just fine, Yipee! The Doctor did tell us that my right hip joint is larger than my left, which is totally a regular abnormality; No worries!
• Favorites- I am quite the little bouncer, I love my jumper toy that Aunt Jessica gave me. I get super excited when my big brother Sam comes around to jump with me. I love to watch Sam. He is especially interesting, I love to learn from him and I love to laugh with him. I am not sure why he makes me laugh, but he's so funny. He gets me to laugh my head off some days.
• Skills- I have been working on my sitting skills, I do tip over a lot and it gets pretty exhausting. But I will not give up, and I will be sitting up on my own very soon.
I love to suck on my toes. I am a super stretchy flexible baby.
• Games- My favorite game to play is "Paddy Cake Bakers Man" with my feet and my hands. I love when mom touches my nose with my toes. And I love when you lift me up over your head and talk with me.
• Games- My favorite game to play is "Paddy Cake Bakers Man" with my feet and my hands. I love when mom touches my nose with my toes. And I love when you lift me up over your head and talk with me.
• Communication- I love to talk talk talk, eye to eye conversations are the best ones, even if I don't make sense yet. I have been practicing short words such as: Dada, Momma, and Hi. I do love to scream joyfully. I ramble on while I lay in bed. And sometimes I like to growl like a little goblin.
• Baby Foods- I am quite surprised that spinach tastes so good. I have been eating all sorts of yummy foods lately. My favorite foods are sweet potatoes and nectarines. I love to help mom feed me, in fact I can't keep my hands off the spoon. I seem to be more content when I can hold a cracker in my hands while eating. When I am nursing I always love to hold something between my little fingers.
• Sleeping- Dad says I am a very determined child when it comes to the blanket swaddle. No matter how hard they try I will not be contained by the swaddle blankets. If fact I will not fall asleep until both my fist make it outside of the blanket. Because it is then, when my little thumb reaches my open mouth . . . I feel comfort enough to sleep.
• Play Time- Toy . Toys . Toys . Well my favorites are the squishy ones, and they go straight to my mouth. Grandma Sprinkles gave me a rattle snake, it's one of my favorite toys. It's a green snake with red lips that makes a wonderful rattle sound. I love to kiss it's red lips.
• Family- Sam has nicknamed me Lukester and he loves to get my attention by making loud noises, sometimes it scares me. I sure love to interact with him he is my hero. Mom loves to tickle me. My arm pits, neckline, and ribs are very ticklish. She also loves to blow schvirbits on my cheeks and legs. Dad loves to kiss my cheeks and click his tongue. I love to smack my lips I think mom and dad believe I am trying to give kisses back. Mom, Dad, and Sam are my favorite people. I cannot imagine life without them, nor could they imagine it without me.
.jpg)


Comments
Post a Comment