I Love my Photography class
I decided to sign up for a photography class just because. It's for fun!
Lately I have been really lazy about taking photographs. I really love to take photographs. I just need some more creative juice, and I am ready to learn some more about my camera. I registered for this class so that I might rekindle my interest. Honestly my ambitions really got squashed by a sour customer about a year ago, but now that's all over with . . . Here I go back to school, ready to learn– ready to get some knowledge!
I am starting fresh and I am geared up for a new experience.
My teacher is Brad Sharp, here is his website – http://www.sharpfotos.com/
I have really enjoyed getting back into the swing of things. I have truly learned some valuable information from this class, from using my camera again, and from talking with others who enjoy this hobby too. I have been reminded that I have this really cool/fun tool that I should be familiar with.
These pictures were taken on Saturday during my class photo shoot at Cactus and Tropicals. It was super fun to hang out for 2 hours at Cactus and Tropicals with my camera and my new found knowledge. These are my final photos that I am emailing to my teacher for critique on Wednesday.
Wednesday is my last class I am sad that this is already over. But I am looking forward to the future . . . What comes Next?






Ooo! They look so good Angie!
ReplyDelete