Luke Boo is 3 Months Old

Length: 23 inches long
Weight: 12 pounds
Head circumference: 14 inches

3 Months and I love to smile!
• Laughter- I am super ticklish under my neck and it makes me giggle. I haven't quite figured out what kind of giggle sound will be my own, but it sure is fun to laugh. The first time I laughed was when mom blew a shvurbit on the bottom of my feet. Normally she blows shvurbits on my belly, but feet shvurbits are a lot more funny. 
• Sounds- I love to try and talk to my mom and dad. We say "Oh" and "Hi" a lot. I don't really know what these things mean but I like to mimic these sounds.
• Games- I really enjoy when people play paddy-cake paddy-cake with my feet. It seems to calm me down and make me happy. It is one of the biggest joys in life!
• Schedule- I am super glad that mom has finally worked out an eating/sleeping schedule (7-11-3-7) with me, because it makes me so happy when I am well rested. I can only handle about 45 minutes of wake time, then I like to take a nice 2 hour nap – 3 times a day. It's a great schedule!
• Favorites- I love to watch my big brother Sam, and I like when he talks because he has such a nice voice. I sure love my big brother, he has been so nice to me.
Thanks auntie Jamie for the cute hat, I think it will still fit me next December. Zippidy Doo Da Day!

Comments

  1. Oh yay! I am so happy it fits him! He looks super cute in it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts