Let it Snow, Let is Snow, Let is Snow!

I think that it is easier to enjoy the snow, when you have a little child.
I remember enjoying the snow when I was a child and when I was a snowboarding teenager. It has been a few years since I have truly enjoyed playing in the snow. 
I decided to enjoy the snow for my child today and it worked, I thoroughly enjoying myself. Sam had a blast too. We built 2 large snowmen and 5 tiny snowmen. The large ones tipped over, and they became the stomping grounds for Sam. He surely enjoyed destroying the snowmen. I threw snowballs at the window to distract dad while he was working and we made snow angels. 
This was the first time that Sam was old enough to truly play in the snow and enjoy it. He realized that the snow is edible. Notice his bright red freezing cold cheeks from constant snow snacking.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts