Family in the Fall
I re-discovered wheeler farm this year, thanks to my cousin. I hadn't been there since 1995– 15 years ago, that is a long time! Wheeler farm is a historic farm, open to the public for exploring. There is so much to enjoy and explore, and it is beautiful.
It sure is fun to walk around the farm to see cows being milked, roosters roaming the grounds, pigs rolling in the dirt, sheep grazing, chickens clucking, and so on. I really like going to wheeler farm to play with Sam, and I love bringing my camera along for fun pictures. Sam really likes going to wheeler farm to chase the geese, chase the roaming roosters, and to look at the tractors. James likes to go to wheeler farm to watch Sam run around like a wild animal.
Lately I have been fascinated by "different" ways of life. I have been wondering, what is the difference from my daily activities and the activities of other mothers? What does a mother in China do during the day to fill their child's day with fun, excitement, discovery, and learning? A mother that lives in Africa, what does she do with her young and curious child? What sorts of animals do they do look at, what animals are they chasing around? Is life across the world really that different?




Your pictures turned out so cute! You are so talented to do these yourself and get Sam to smile AND look at the camera!
ReplyDelete