Girl-Cation 2010




Top 10 Things
I learned on this GirlCation:
10. Melissa snores but only a little and is amazing at "Egyptian, Rat, Screw".
9. Carly watches movies to fall a sleep and loves playgrounds.
8. Julia is really good at mini-golf and loves the color pink.
7. I really enjoy watching chick flicks and going out to breakfast.
6. Showing up to the hot tub with twenty-13 year old boys is pretty annoying but funny.
5. Carly, Julia, and Melissa are great to shop with (1 hour shopping, $40 spent combined).
4. Never trust Carly when it comes to spinning on the playground equipment.
3. On your dashboard next to the gasoline gage there is an arrow that points to which side your gas tank sits.
2. We will always be the best of friends.
1. My boys really missed me at home and anxiously waited at the front door.




#3? I NEVER knew that! Aha!
ReplyDelete