Martin Luther King Day

I decided to add new excitement to our lives today. James gets home from work today at 6:00, and he'll never suspect anything.
1. I searched Youtube for a quick video about Martin Luther King Jr.
2. Went grocery shopping for some black and white food
3. Set out some black and white clothing to wear
4. Invited some friends over
5. Found a black bubble eyed fish at walmart and named him "The King"

James arrived to my black and white party on time. We ate black and white bean soup for dinner, and then we ate chocolate and marshmallows for desert. We watched the "I Have a Dream" video on youtube. James got to meet "The King". He liked our new bubble eyed fish, and thought  it was very funny that I bought him for the Holiday.
Well everything turned out wonderfully. Some of our family showed up dancing to Michael Jackson's popular song "Black and White", all dressed in black and white. What a funny family! They brought white cookies on a black and white plate, And then joined us for some games.

Comments

  1. I love it, Angie. Very creative, fun, humorous, and memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Richardsons2/21/10, 5:24 PM

    what a weird family you have. I'd watch out for those people....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts