REAL: Run fully, Express entirely, Adventure bravely, Love fearlessly
That IS a big belly.
That is hilarious! What a cute little guy.
what the?
I wanna know if these pics were before or after the poop???
Are you sure he isnt pregnant? He He He. He did one of those big belly shots for me while I was tending him and it made me laugh so hard!!! He is so cute!
Sam, Gavin doesn't care how big your fat belly is. He will fight you.
That IS a big belly.
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! What a cute little guy.
ReplyDeletewhat the?
ReplyDeleteI wanna know if these pics were before or after the poop???
ReplyDeleteAre you sure he isnt pregnant? He He He. He did one of those big belly shots for me while I was tending him and it made me laugh so hard!!! He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSam, Gavin doesn't care how big your fat belly is. He will fight you.
ReplyDelete