Family Walks Around BYU Campus
Would we enjoy this wonderful weather as much as we do, if it weren't for the change in seasons? Sunny Days are the best!

It's fun that it is still light outside when dad gets home from work. Evening walks around BYU campus is always a pleasure. Sam sure likes to be outside when the weather is good. As soon as he gets fussy inside the house, we just walk outside on the front porch and he feels so much better.



I LOVE HIM!!! His little double chin melts my heart haha. I am so jealous Jens got to visit you yesterday!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteMakes me miss Provo! And you guys, of course! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie. Story is the same way, she loves being out on the lawn.
ReplyDeleteI love his blue eyes, what a cutie.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics Angie...maybe we can go on a few "mom/baby" walks before I leave!
ReplyDelete