Dad had to work in Vegas this weekend. . . so the whole family packed up and headed down for the sunshine. We spent the week in Vegas and the weekend in St.George. It was beautiful weather! We would move to St.George in a heart beat if there were a place to work.
every once in a while I check your blog to see cute little Sam grow- havent seen him in person yet . . .You're always welcome at our house when you're in St. George!!!!We'd love to see you!
What handsome boys!
ReplyDeleteLong live warm weather...
i love those baby bjorn things. they are awesome!
ReplyDeletei wish we lived in warm weather too... :0(
every once in a while I check your blog to see cute little Sam grow- havent seen him in person yet . . .You're always welcome at our house when you're in St. George!!!!We'd love to see you!
ReplyDeleteThat is one fat baby! I love that squishable fat!
ReplyDeleteWhoa. James, your hair is long! I like it!
ReplyDelete