Sam I Am 4 months old:
Weight: 15 lbs. 7 oz. (50%)
Length: 25 inches long (50%)
Length: 25 inches long (50%)
Head circumference: 42 cm (25%)
I laugh, smile and squeal at others, I think I am pretty funny too. I can sit up with a little support. I am working on sitting without any help. I have a very strong neck and my head movements are now under control. When I am on my belly I try really hard to roll over. I love toys, I want to grab them and hold them. "Slobber bug" has been my nick name lately, I love putting everything in my mouth. Lately mom has been feeding me with a spoon and I really like it. I have tasted rice and oat cereal, and beans at Cafe Rio. I plan on trying a few more foods, but oat cereal is my favorite so far. When mom and dad put me to bed at night I am really quiet so they think I am sleeping, but I just lay with my eyes open and stare at the ceiling until I really get sleepy. I have slept through the night a handful of times but I must be going through a growth spirt because I get really hungry at 3 am and I have been wanting more food during the day.


So awesome! growing growing!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! He is just so dang handsom that I can hardly believe it!!! I love that little guy! Hope to see you all soon!
ReplyDeleteLove Laura
James, I was just looking through this page and Cannon was watching me and we came accrost the pictures of you snowboarding and Cannon said " Oh, those are injas (ninja's) I don't like injas." he said that because of the flip. I thought that was cute.
ReplyDeleteSandy
why does my blog notifier thingy say you haven't updated your blog for 4 months? Are you blogging from the past? Did Uncle Rico finally figure out how to get back to the '82?
ReplyDeleteSam is SO SO adorable. His smile is just the cutest thing ever and I want to squeeze him! I was so glad I finally got to see him last week! Cutie!
ReplyDelete