Playing in the Snow at the Cabin
We went up to the cabin this weekend to enjoy the sun and snow. It's so nice to get away every once in a while.

James' wicked jump! (click on photo to enlarge)

James was testing out the snow skate to see if it was safe enough for Sam to ride the mountain.

Our little boarding baby. . . .
We taught Sam to stand on the snow skate for a photograph, but he hasn't stood on his own ever since that day. Ha Ha!

It was so wonderful to soak up the sun rays. . . . bring on the spring!

Here are the boys ready to tear up the mountain.
Grandma C and Sam enjoying the weather.

Tyson's wicked jump! (click on photo to enlarge)

Tyson and his snowboard enjoying the snow for the first time this year.

Troy's wicked jump! (click on photo to enlage)

Troy and Melissa some of our favorite people!
Grandma C underneath the deck Ahhhh!

It was fun to play around in the snow with the 4 wheeler.


That picture of Sam is hilarious! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAngie, I haven't even seen Sam yet. I hope you are all doing well. Looks like you had so much fun playing in the snow, those pictures of your family are so beautiful, Sam looks so cute, what a handsome little guy. I want to see you all. Sorry it has been so long, I will talk to you soon, Hey I started a blog, neverendingsports.blogspot.com I have added yours to it you can add me if you would like, haven't created much.
ReplyDeleteYes! We're favorites! Our life's purpose has been met. :) Will you please be our personal photographer? We are prepared to pay in tacos.
ReplyDeleteWe love the pictures! Sam is such a cute little boy. It looks like your family is having lots of fun. We'll have to follow Sam's lead and get Brynn on a surfboard!
ReplyDelete