In a Matter of Seconds. . . .

10 . . . . 9

. . . 8

. . . 7

. . . 6

. . . 5

. . . 4

. . . 3

. . . 2

. . . 1

Comments

  1. So cute. It's amazing how quickly they can crash...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Love it. Reminds me of you, James, when all of the sudden you realize you're done for the night and you need to go to sleep. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that is so sweet! I am so glad that you gave me your blogger address. This will be a grreat way to keep in touch. You guys are great people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post, he is such a little cutie!!! I am glad I found your blog, I will keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hillarious! He is the sweetest little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Richardsons4/17/09, 9:15 PM

    Knowing motherhood, I bet your face went through the same process!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts