Enjoying the wonderful weather

Hockey is Back . . . .

We all got out to enjoy the wonderful  weather. It was just like the old days showing up at the church parking lot to find a group of hockey players. It was fun to skate again and to bang our hockey sticks together again. Not to mention it was great exercise!

Sam was also enjoying the rays and getting very familiar with the sound of hockey sticks and skates.


Comments

  1. Takes me back. Wish I could have been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops. Got a little carried away there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to play hockey today with everyone! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. James, I am counting down the days until next saturday so we can play again. I hope you are planning on it.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts