Dad
was so kind to take care of the diaper changing for the first four days
of Sam’s life. Mom decided it was time to change Sam’s diaper in the
presence of dad, just to make sure it was done right. For the First time
. . . . Sam peed right on mom.
Wow - that is so awesome! I have had a cold, so I didn't dare come to see you guys yet. I will as soon as I can. Congratulations to all of you, and great job, Angie!!
Wow - that is so awesome! I have had a cold, so I didn't dare come to see you guys yet. I will as soon as I can. Congratulations to all of you, and great job, Angie!!
Darling!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow - that is so awesome! I have had a cold, so I didn't dare come to see you guys yet. I will as soon as I can. Congratulations to all of you, and great job, Angie!!
ReplyDeleteWow - that is so awesome! I have had a cold, so I didn't dare come to see you guys yet. I will as soon as I can. Congratulations to all of you, and great job, Angie!!
ReplyDeleteDon't know why it published my comment twice, but I must be twice as excited about your new son!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Home Baby Sam!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is SO cute! You guys look so cute as parents! And Angie- you look amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Love the name, he's a cutie.
ReplyDelete