Baby Showers Thanks to You All!
This shower was given at Grandma Harris's house just after a Thanksgiving Feast. At baby showers there are always weird games that go on . . . . the game we played was the most entertaining game ever!

The Rules:
A song is randomly picked, then the person with the head phones on must sing out loud. The one who guesses the song first is the next singer.






This shower was given at Grandma Munnerlyn's just after another Thanksgiving Feast. The beautiful cake below is a diaper cake. I did not know that they exist, very creative Laura (James' sister).


We played one of those really weird baby shower games "Smell the diaper", and guess which kind of candy bar is smashed inside. It was really funny, we got some great pictures!












This shower was put on Cary's house with a bunch of good old pals. There was a surprise guest that showed up, our young women's president Heidi from back in the day was so kind to join us.



This shower was put on at work Provo Craft. The Graphic Design team decided to make little onsies for our baby, they had me guess who created which one. It was pretty fun! There were a few designs that I could tell right away who created them. The New York Yankee's was obviously Dan. The "Girls Drool, Boys Rule" onesie was created by Richard, I could tell because he was into the grunge style. The others took a couple of guesses before I got them right.





I love the Provo Craft shower!! What a cute idea. And I totally dig the modeling pics of you they used for decor.
ReplyDeleteMiss you!