147th Ward Halloween Party and Work Party the Following Day

This Year I was Padme Amidala,  and James was Anikin/Luke Skywalker for Halloween. The costume inspiration came from all the many many comments that Angie got while working at Chuck-a-Rama. "You look like queen Amidala". This comment seriously came nightly. And then Angie worked at Provo Craft with a Hard Core Star Wars fan that had convince the graphics team that they should dress as Star Wars characters. The team pulled off a great costume theme.
And beside all that, We won best costume at the ward Party. We probably should have given the winning prize (Mike and Ikes) to Carolyn for sewing our costumes and making this years Halloween costumes the best EVER!
After dressing up as these characters for Halloween and introducing the baby in my womb as Luke Skywalker, we actually have the name Luke on our list of baby names. Kind of Funny!



So, I decided to wear my costume to work and . . . .
Surprise! Surprise!
I found a group of StarWars actors and actresses to take a photo with. And I got to meet the whole StarWars cast. It was really fun to be "at work" with lots of candy and lots of trick-or-treaters while the StarWars movies played in the background all day.

Comments

Popular Posts