Scarecrow Festival "Pirates of the Caribbean"







Last week Angie's mom (Carloyn) signed up to make a display for the scarecrow festival at Thanksgiving point. The assignment was to create and set up a scarecrow scene with a theme of our choice.
The theme for the scarecrow scene....
"The Pirates of the Caribbean"
James helped Carolyn build a great boat for the cross-dressed pirates.

We spent a good day with some family members setting up for the Scarecrow Festival. We moved the scene from Carolyn's garage, to the lawn at Thankgiving point. Being extra careful, we staked down everything possible. If you are familiar with The Point of the Mountain you are very familiar with the wind.




















Opening Night

I wasn't really going to burn the boat after the show, it was a joke.

Comments

  1. That scarecrow is quite scary. You guys went all out! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Richardsons10/16/07, 9:34 AM

    Wow whoever decorated those pirates is a creative genius. I mean wow. I should get her autograph.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts