Loving the Bubble
Tyson has been living with us for 7 months now. Things at home for my mom and Tyson weren't going well, so we invited Tyson to come live with us at the 4-plex. His little twin bed fits in our walk in closet. Luckily he doesn't need too much space.
![]() |
| Twitch |
![]() |
| Scratch |
We have a fish tank too. James came home one day and wanted fish so we went to Pet Smart and bought a bunch of fish. Our fish names are Razies, Strip, Stripe, x-ray, and orange.
Every once in a while a stray cat will stop by the house. I named him cookie, he looks like an Oreo cookie.
Quaker and Jack come over just about every day. They are ducks from the duck pond at BYU. I suppose they are trying to escape and the other ducks, they just want to be alone sometimes. They hang out in the shade in our front yard, they love to eat our wheat bread. I have built up enough trust with them, sometimes they will eat right out of my hand. It's really fun to have some animal friends, I love animals.
![]() |
| For my Clay sculpture class |
![]() |
| For my Photography class |
I am registered for one class this summer and then I will take 3 more classes next semester in order to graduate. School starts tomorrow, back to our busy schedules again. Hopefully James will be able to come to the Ranch this summer, because that's the best trip ever. Skipping school for the trip will be well worth it.
James and I want to try to get pregnant this summer. Troy and Melissa, Amy and Rob, Sandy and Chuck, and Laura and Mike want to get pregnant this summer too. It would be great if we all have babies at the same time, tons of cousins wahoo!
We love to go rock climbing. We feel very lucky to live right next to the BEST rock climbing canyon ever! We really started to love living in Provo once we found this canyon. We love to hike up rock canyon and climb the red slab any chance we get. We also love bringing new climbers along with us.
| Playing with our cutest little neighbor/niece |
We really love taking rides together. I keep teasing James, I keep telling him that I want him to drive me to the hospital on the motorcycle when I am in labor and ready to deliver a baby. I am pretty sure that won't happen though.
My mom is in Mexico right now with Grandma and Grandpa M. It's my grandparents anniversary and they took all their children to Mexico.What lucky Ducks!
Our family dentist (Dr. Russell) surprised my mom and asked her out on a date in Mexico. He will be in Mexico at the same time on a business trip and he asked if he could take her out. She's pretty excited.
My dad is having a hard time recovering from his bone marrow transplant. His cancer keeps coming back, so they decided to have a bone marrow transplant. He has been pretty depressed about his situation. The family is getting together this week to talk about ways we can step in a help this summer.
.jpg)




.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment